Frequently Asked Questions
Who are Tiqqette Collection UK?
Tiqqette Collection UK is an independent fashion label based primarily in Edinburgh, United Kingdom ( – owned and run by Illumes Sphere Ltd). Our mission and vision is simple – affordable elegance. We are dedicated to bringing to all customers top quality clothing and footwear to ensure you are elegantly dressed for all your occasions without paying over the top for it.
Since 2011, we have been working with designers, manufacturers and distributors of premium clothing and footwear merchandise to serve our exclusive list of premium customers. Because we have been hugely successful in creating a roadmap in our chosen niches, we trust that we are now perfectly positioned to reach out and serve a wider market and to offer value through our offerings.
Even though we have our own range of premium brands consisting of formal wears and African Couture, we are now working with a wide selection of carefully hand-picked suppliers of wholesale designer clothing and ex chain store authentic lines in the UK to ensure we have a rich blend of premium and value content to enable us cater for the needs of all our valued customers.
Over the years, we have trusted our customers to provide us with invaluable feedbacks and requests. That has been the hallmark of our success and we are not going to change now. We are here to work with you on your clothing and footwear demands to ensure we offer nothing but affordable elegance. We say thank you to all our esteemed customers and the general public for all your love and patronage.
Where are you located?
- We are primarily based in Edinburgh but our stock are sourced from all over the world but mainly the UK.
Where do you get your African Couture?
- We work with a group of dedicated and specialist tailors in Africa with whom we have a range of agreements with.
Do you sell to any other countries except the UK?
- Yes. We sell and ship to our esteemed customers worldwide. If you require any further details regarding any aspect of shopping on the website or shipping of orders, please see relevant areas or get in touch and we will always be happy to help.
How much do you charge for shipping?
- For details about shipping costs, please see here
Do you sell second hand clothing or footwear?
- No. All our accessories, garments and shoes are brand new items.
Can I change my mind after placing my order?
- Absolutely. You can cancel your order before it is shipped. If you change your mind after we have shipped your order, please follow our return policy (see here).
Do you have a minimum order requirement?
- No. There is no minimum order requirement. However, your shipping costs will reduce as you spend more.
Do you charge VAT on your items?
- NO. We do not charge VAT (Value Added Tax).
What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept all card types (processed through Stripe gateway). If you wish to pay through any other means, please contact us and we will be happy to provide all relevant informations where suitable.
- For our customers in Nigeria, you can pay directly or electronically transfer into our Nigerian bank accounts . Please contact us for account details. We will not dispatch your order until we confirm the funds are in our account.